Enjoy the activities at Colina Secreta
Colina Secreta is more than just an ecological hotel, it is an immersive experience, right down to the activities offered.
Without even leaving the estate, let yourself be tempted by :
- A hike in the private jungle of 3 hectares. Why not take advantage of this opportunity to observe animals in peace and quiet?
- Alouates, white-faced capuchins, sloths, squirrels, hummingbirds or toucans may cross your path;
- An area to practice yoga in group or solo;
A bike rental service to explore the surroundings;A pleasant moment of relaxation during a massage.
Explore the riches of southern Costa Rica
Colina Secreta can also help you organize excursions to discover the local nature and culture. What experience will you be tempted by?
- Explore the Cahuita National Park. Equipped with a mask and snorkel, explore the 600 hectares of coral reef and marine life that call this part of the Caribbean Sea home. Complete your visit with a walking tour of the park, which is also home to a rich terrestrial biodiversity;
- discover the BriBri culture, an indigenous tribe of Costa Rica, whose members speak their own language. In the BriBri traditions, cocoa has a special place. Discover their way of life in harmony with nature;
- The Cocoa Museum to discover all about the process of making chocolate and the cultivation of beans in the country, with tasting at the end!
Other activities await you to enhance your stay: surfing lessons, rafting on the Pacuare River or an adventure course with zip line in the jungle.
So, are you tempted by a getaway to Colina Secreta, an ecological hotel in Costa Rica? Experience more than just a vacation: treat yourself to an immersive experience in a rich and preserved nature.