Accommodations for all tastes and budgets
Chez Gendron offers accommodation solutions for all tastes and budgets.
Book one of the 46 pitches to pitch your tent, park your caravan, your van or your motor home. With a surface area of 100 m² and connected to electricity, they are terraced and generously planted with trees to provide shade and privacy to each holidaymaker.
Or perhaps you will be tempted by a comfortable accommodation to rent? Here again, the offer is varied and adapts to your vacation style. Choose from :
- A spacious and warm chalet, all made of wood for 4 to 6 people. Offering 2 bedrooms, a sofa bed in the living room, a shower room, a fully equipped kitchen and a large terrace with garden table and chairs, it is the ideal cocoon for a vacation with family or friends;
- A chalet for 5 people with a double bedroom and a bedroom with 3 single beds. The living room and the equipped kitchen promise pleasant moments of conviviality;
- A canvas lodge tent with 2 bedrooms. Designed to accommodate up to 5 people, it offers a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen for a great glamping experience;
- A Coco Sweet canvas mobile home. Functional, cosy and welcoming, discover a pleasant cocoon for 2 or 4 people, with a modern equipped kitchen, as well as a living room and a terrace;
- DK'Bane. This small canvas accommodation mounted on a wooden terrace can accommodate 2 travelers. It is ideal for cyclists or walkers stopping at Gendron;
- A comfortable and pleasant mobile home for 4 people.
A choice of services for the whole family
Treat yourself to a vacation between calm and conviviality in this ecological campsite in Gironde. Take advantage of the services at your disposal to imagine the stay that makes you dream:
- The swimming pool to refresh, have fun and relax;
- Sports facilities (petanque, soccer, volleyball, ping-pong, home ball) for moments of sharing;
- A playground and a trampoline for the happiness of children ;
- A games room with board games, a piano, books, table soccer and a pool table, to keep you busy even when the weather is gloomy;
- Bicycles, some of which are electrically assisted, to explore the surrounding area;
- The restaurant where delicious dishes prepared from local and organic products or from sustainable agriculture are served
Committed and educational activities
Chez Gendron is also committed to offering activities that highlight local producers and artisans and provide a beautiful connection to nature:
- A farmers' market once a week to discover local artisans and merchants;
- Nature games and creations planned for children
Discovery of local biodiversity with a guide.