Welcome to Zoku! Located in the 17th arrondissement, on the border with Clichy, 2 steps away from the RER, this ecological business hotel in Paris is ideal for a stay of a few days to several months in the capital. Discover all the surprises of the Zoku hotel and book your next Parisian stay in this unique place!
Why come to Hotel Zoku? >
A place dedicated to nomadic professionals
The comfort of home, the services of a hotel: this is the promise of Hotel Zoku! In a contemporary and intimate atmosphere, discover accommodations ideal for mobile professionals.
Take advantage of practical services designed especially for you:
- Kindred Spirits Bar, ideal for a daytime coffee or evening aperitif in a friendly atmosphere, with a great view from the hotel's rooftop. The Stream Building's beer is even made from the hops that grow on the building's facade, which in turn are produced from the restaurant's organic waste compost;
- The lounge, with comfortable sofas, inspiring readings and a variety of entertainment. The lounge, with comfortable sofas, inspirational readings and a variety of entertainment, where you can relax or work in an informal setting;
- The restaurant, with its friendly atmosphere, where you can share an excellent lunch or dinner prepared with vegetables from the 900m2 rooftop garden;
- The buffet breakfasts served every morning, except Sundays, the day dedicated to the unmissable brunch;
- The rooftop terrace, which serves as a place to relax with a view of Paris and as a vegetable garden for the aromatic herbs grown for the restaurant.
The hotel also offers a gym, a laundry room, numerous coworking spaces and regular events (concerts, conferences, etc.).
The Zoku Loft, the end of the traditional hotel room
The Zoku Loft is a micro-apartment of 26 m² to live comfortably and work efficiently. Unlike a traditional hotel room, it is not the bed that is in the center of the room. It's the table for 4 people that takes center stage for a coworking session or a late night drink.
The Zoku Loft can accommodate 2 people with a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a mezzanine bed overhanging the living room. Customize the decor with a piece of art of your choice.
A more spacious XL version and an XXL version that can accommodate up to 3 people are also available.
Hotel Zoku offers other accommodation options:
- The Zoku Room without kitchen, for one or two adults;
- The Movie Room, which offers all the comforts of the Zoku Loft and a larger space accessible to people with limited mobility. The highlight of the show?
- The Zoku Studio, the brand's latest prototype, with a slightly different layout than the Loft;
- The apartment, which has two rooms with a bedroom separated by sliding doors.
What to do around this ecological business hotel in Paris? >
Explore the iconic places of Paris around Hotel Zoku
Several of Paris's must-see places await you not far from Hotel Zoku! If you don't already know them, be sure to take a walk and discover :
- Montmartre and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica;
- The Palais Garnier;
- The Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées avenue.
By staying at 2 steps from the RER and metro stop Porte de Clichy, the rest of the capital's treasures remain accessible by public transportation. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum or the Palace of Versailles: let your desires speak for themselves!
Discover the 17th arrondissement
Want to discover Paris off the beaten track? Why not explore the riches of the 17th arrondissement? Let yourself be tempted by :
- Parc Monceau. Ideal for Sunday jogging, this park on the edge of the 8th arrondissement remains one of the most exclusive in the capital;
- the Batignolles district for a village atmosphere in the heart of Paris with a rich offer of restaurants, bars and stores.
Book now your stay at the Zoku hotel, an ecological business hotel in Paris.