Welcome to Center Parcs Les Trois Forêts. This place stay in Moselle is installed at Hattigny, near the Vosges and only an hour's drive from Strasbourg. Treat yourself to a getaway conducive to rejuvenation and disconnection in the heart of a magnificent forest.Unusual cottages, fun activities and a varied catering offer await you in the middle of the fir trees for a memorable holiday with family or friends.
Why come to Center Parcs Les Trois Forêts? >
Comfortable and even unusual accommodation
Center Parcs offers you a fine selection of newly renovated cottages, which can accommodate 4 to 12 people. Discover in particular, nestled in the middle of the pines:
- The Comfort Cottage for 4 people. Enjoy a welcoming atmosphere in this cottage with a beautiful living room open by large bay windows onto the terrace and nature. 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with 2 single beds, as well as a bathroom with bathtub complete this cocoon ideal for family holidays;
- The Premium Cottage New design. Comfortably accommodate 6 people in this 3-bedroom accommodation. With a beautiful living room, a fitted kitchen and 2 bathrooms, one of which has a spa bath, this cottage is perfect for a getaway with friends or family;
- The Exclusive Cottage for 8 people. Treat yourself to a top-of-the-range experience and a well-being break by booking this cottage with its refined decoration. With a private sauna, as well as 3 bathrooms with whirlpool bath and hammam or rain shower, your holidays will be placed under the sign of relaxation;
- The New Design VIP Cottage for 12 people. Covering an area of ??174 m² with 6 bedrooms, this charming cottage offers 6 exceptional bathrooms with sauna, balneotherapy and hammam. As with all Center Parcs accommodation, enjoy a large living room opening onto the terrace.
Want an original experience? Book one of 3 unusual cottages with a playful atmosphere can accommodate 4 or 6 people:
- Kingdom Tales. Make the whole family dream with this wooden cottage with decoration inspired by the world of fairy tales. Magical atmosphere guaranteed in the dragon's room or the starry room to put the little ones to sleep;
- Adventure. This cottage reserved for the most daring adventurers offers themed rooms. The living room transports you to the desert, the bedrooms offer a universe inspired by the jungle and the bathroom gives you the impression of diving under the ocean;
- forest animals. Discover a colorful and playful decoration to transport the whole family to the world of forest animals during your stay at Center Parcs.
Varied catering services for all tastes
Center Parcs Les Trois Forêts offers you a great catering offer to satisfy all tastes, including:
- The did you go bowling offering snacks, ice cream and cocktails;
- The Le Colibri bar. Tapas and aperitif platters to enjoy with a cocktail or a smoothie await you there;
- The Café Forest Lodge. In this address with Alsatian notes, let your children enjoy an indoor play area while you savor a generous aperitif platter or a treat for afternoon tea;
- Restaurant Forest Lodge. Taste the local recipes of Bruno Poiré, starred chef, exclusively at the Domaine des Trois Forêts;
- The Yummy kiosks. Ice creams, waffles, pancakes and sweets await you in these kiosks reserved for gourmets.
A buffet, a grill restaurant, a creperie and an Italian restaurant are also offered to you in your nature stay in Moselle.
To enjoy your meals in the comfort of your cottage, take advantage of the unique services of Center Parcs:
- Deli’very. Have restaurant meals, catering products or breakfast delivered directly to your accommodation;
- Fun cooking. Treat yourself to a stone grill or a pizza to share with family or friends in your cottage for a unique convivial moment;
- And supermarket and one caterer.
What to do around this nature resort in Moselle? >
Take advantage of the many fun activities at Center Parcs Les Trois Forêts
Center Parcs Les Trois Forêts offers a multitude of fun and interactive activities for the whole family !
Put on your bathing suit and head for the Aqua Mundo. This vast aquatic area offers 7 slides, including the Master Blaster, the longest of the Center Parcs slides at 190 meters long and 12 meters high. A hot tub, a wild river, a wave pool and the amazing Water Tree also await you.
After hours of fun, the little ones will love discovering the other surprises at Center Parcs Les Trois Forêts:
- Baluba, an indoor play universe fun with slide, climbing and trampoline;
- The educational farm.
In addition to your stay, Center Parcs les Trois Forêts offers you other surprises:
- A Climbing room with 12 walls to challenge yourself;
- ZE GAME Town, a place dedicated to arcade games with table football, pinball and other surprises;
- From Place. This fun place offers a variety of activities, such as an escape game or the LAZER Challenge, a course in the dark with the aim of avoiding laser beams. Sensations and adrenaline guaranteed!
- The Marmoset route, offering tree climbing for children;
- The Spa Deep Nature ® with massages, facials, hammam, sauna and hydrojet for a delicious moment of rest and relaxation.
Discover the surroundings of Strasbourg
Take advantage of your stay at Center Parcs Les Trois Forêts to discover the surroundings of the capital of Alsace, located just an hour's drive from your cottage.
Allow at least one day for visit Strasbourg. Don't miss the picturesque Petite France district and the city's majestic cathedral. First cycle city in France, Strasbourg is ideally discovered by bike!
If you have time, plan a day to walk a stretch of the Alsace Wine Route which extends between the plain of Strasbourg and the Vosges mountains. Discover a beautiful road that runs for 170 km and transports you between local grape varieties and pretty villages. Start your adventure at Marlenheim and be sure to plan stops at Colmar, Molsheim, Obernai or even Mittelbergheim to discover the charming towns along the route. Tasting of Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir and Riesling await you during the day.
The Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs group embodies a strong commitment to the ecological transition of the tourism sector. With already 83 Green Key labeled destinations, and a target of 100% by 2025, the hotel group is positioning itself as a pioneer in sustainable tourism. All Center Parcs sites have already obtained the valuable certification.
Establishments dependent on the group are implementing concrete actions to reduce their carbon footprint:
- Solutions to encourage customers to turn to a more sustainable mobility : rail partners, electric vehicle charging stations, on-site bicycle rental;
- works of energy renovation buildings ;
- An energy transition for give up gas heating for the benefit of renewable energies;
- Services of engaged restoration offering plant-based alternatives, with local and seasonal products;
- A careful selection of suppliers who favor less carbon-intensive products and services;
- A policy of waste reduction.
Book your next holiday at Center Parcs les Trois Forêts, a place of nature stay in Moselle ideal for a fun getaway with family or friends.