Loire Valley Lodges, ecological hotel in Touraine
Welcome to Loire Valley Lodges. This luxury ecolodge in Touraine offers you a unique concept; an alliance of nature and contemporary art. Live a unique experience of rejuvenation and awakening of the senses in exceptional lodges with private jacuzzi. Installed at Esvres-sur-Indre in Indre-et-Loire in a 300-hectare forest, the hotel promises you an exceptional sensory journey, a 360-degree experience of the forest, less than 2 hours from Paris and close to the riches of the region, in particular Tours and the famous Loire's castles.
Why come to Loire Valley Lodges? >
18 lodges designed by contemporary artists
Loire Valley Lodge has 18 lodges d’exception, each with its own design imagined by contemporary artists. Several ranges of accommodation are available.
The Lodges-Suites are cocoons perched 4 meters high, with a panoramic view of the nature that surrounds you from your king size bed. Enjoy a great terrace with private jacuzzi and let yourself be carried away by a pleasant atmosphere of rest and relaxation.
The most difficult will surely be to choose among the proposed atmospheres. Discover for example:
- Sixtie’s to travel back in time to the era of Mick Jagger, Polnareff or Sylvie Vartan;
- Nude, an ode to the elements of the Earth and their power;
- Uzume, with a sleek design in black and white.
For contemporary art enthusiasts, book one of the 3 Lodges suites Arty + :
- JungOne offers you an amazing fusion between a street art artist and the forest;
- Yellow Shelter offers you an immersion in the radiant colors signed Aurele;
- Lost Lodge is decorated in Aurele's Lost Dog theme.
Finally, for an unforgettable stay, let yourself be tempted by the Lodges-suites spa +. In addition to the jacuzzi on the terrace, enjoy a private sauna for a relaxing stay without compromise.
Awaken your taste buds, taste the emotion.
In addition to a relaxing atmosphere, Loire Valley Lodges offers you a unique taste experience. Through its 2 restaurants, bar and room service, Loire Valley Lodges ensures you at all times a quality catering without leaving the domain. Extend and intensify the immersion and rediscovery of your 5 senses.
Every morning, discover your breakfast basket hanging on a rope at the foot of your lodge. It's up to you to raise it using a pulley to hoist it up to your terrace... a childhood dream!
Also enjoy 2 restaurants on site:
- The Ardent gourmet restaurant, open from Thursday to Sunday. Its chef Thomas Besnault offers you a trip to the land of flavors, in 3, 5 or 7 stages. You give him carte blanche, and choose your destination… vegetable garden or forest!
- L’ Roughed up. An ephemeral restaurant, welcoming chefs in residence from all over the world. An outdoor kitchen all over a wood fire, combining regional products, vegetables from the vegetable garden and the inspiration and culture of each chef. A moving surprise menu, like the cloud whose name the restaurant bears. From Saturday to Wednesday evening.
Want an aperitif? So sit down at bar to enjoy cocktails, infusions of fresh herbs, fresh juices or glasses of wine. In summer on the terrace facing the forest, at sunset, in winter in the warmth in front of the fireplace and its permanent fire. For a little hunger, a little hollow, or just a gourmet desire, enjoy a selection of finger food served all day between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m..
If you feel the soul of a discoverer, order a Bento imagined by the chef, take away for a piwhat-wild picnic in the forest or on an excursion on the edges oftheLoire or Cher.
Loire Valley Lodges, a magical and surprising place
The surprises of Loire Valley Lodge do not stop at the catering and promise you a magical stay.
As soon as you arrive, discover the Courtyard of the Aromatics where coriander, basil, thyme, verbena, blackcurrant, raspberries, currants, tarragon, rosemary grow… berries and herbs that you will find every day in your glasses or plates.
A little further on is the permaculture vegetable garden, nearly 1 hectare, which provides the restaurant with fresh red fruits and vegetables every day.
Want to refresh yourself? So take the direction of theswimming pool, a 20 meter long swimming pool with a beautiful terrace suitable for a tanning session. Sofa areas scattered in the middle of nature await you to relax, listen to the sounds of nature, the songs of the birds, the leaves in the wind... and let yourself go for a beneficial nap
In winter, enjoy thenordic bath, with water at 40°C, a pure delight when it's cool outside. The unheated swimming pool remains accessible to alternate hot baths and cold baths.
Take the time to stroll around the estate to come across the little nuggets that are hidden there, in particular:
- The Bee Lodge, a unique place that immerses you in the life of foragers. Watch them work through binoculars, read books about these fascinating insects and breathe the air of the hive rich in pheromones, with many benefits..
- The Art Trail, monumental contemporary works signed by famous artists and scattered in the beautiful nature that surrounds Loire Valley Lodges.
A relaxation and relaxation stay without compromise
Relaxation, reconnection to your senses, the experience of life in the forest are the key words at Loire Valley Lodges. It is only natural that the ecological hotel in Touraine offers you well-being services:
- Of themassages which you can enjoy indoors or outdoors according to your desires. Live a unique experience in the company of the sounds of the forest, without forgetting the signature well-(h)being ritual at the beginning of the massage. The latter involves natural elements from trees, plants and flowers, such as the exclusive massage oil based on essential oils;
- Of theenergy healing to get rid of blockages, refocus the body and improve the circulation of energy
- Of themassages and facials
- Aguided relaxation proposed by a sophrologist
Andforest bath, accompanied by Céline, a naturopath silvotherapist. A true guide, she offers you a slow walk of an hour and a half, interspersed with exercises and guided relaxation at the foot of the trees, for a reconnection with your senses andyourself .. A real introduction to sylvotherapy.
What to do around this luxury ecolodge in Touraine? >
A bike, hot air balloon or boat ride
Touraine is full of riches that can be discovered in many ways:
- For a sports trip,bicycles are at your disposal for walks in the forest, discover the village of Esvres 5 km away or join the Loire by bike route which passes through Montlouis-sur-Loire;
- For a romantic experience, treat yourself to asightseeing cruise on the Cher, a sporty afternoon in a canoe kayak on the Cher or even the Loire, or a descent of the wild river, carried by the wind and the current at sunset;
- Hover over themLoire castles in a hot air balloon and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Tours is a city not to be missed during your stay at Loire Valley Lodges. Take the time to discover its riches, in particular:
- Thecharming historic center and authentic, with the beautiful half-timbered houses of Place Plumereau, a lively place full of bars and restaurants. Don't miss the Passage du Cœur Navré: a narrow street in the city that has been around since the 16th century
- TheOlivier Debré Contemporary Creation Center, a wonderful art gallery in the city center
- THElocal wines from the Touraine vineyard which includes 10appellations AOC like Vouvray, Chinon or Bourgueil.
Visit the famousCLoire haste
Not far from Loire Valley Lodges, discover the famous Châteaux de la Loire:
- The Royal Castle of Amboise perched overhanging the Loire, surrounded by landscaped gardens, with a very fine collection of Gothic and Renaissance furniture;
- The Château du Clos Lucé, in which Leonardo da Vinci spent the last 3 years of his life. Treat yourself to an immersion in the life of the genius;
- The Royal Castle of Blois. Immerse yourself in the secrets of the court of France through an immersive experience in the destinies of 7 kings;
- The castle of Chambord, emblem of the French Renaissance, surrounded by a magnificent forest estate;
- Chenonceau Castle, with undeniable charm with its arches that span the Cher and its very beautiful French gardens;
Cheverny Castle, inspired by Hergé's Moulinsart, with a beautiful park, an orangery and an exhibition on Tintin.