Refined and intimate rooms
As soon as you arrive in front of the hotel, you will be amazed by the stone façade designed by Gaston Ernest. This foretaste of your escapade in the City of Light announces the distinguished luxury and refinement that awaits you.
Stay in one of the 92 intimate rooms with impeccable comfort. What kind of atmosphere will you be seduced by during your stay in Paris?
- The cozy comfort of a Classic room. With a surface area of between 15 and 19 m², it's the perfect cocoon for a successful Parisian trip.
- The calm of a Superior room.Recharge your batteries far from the hustle and bustle of the city with a view of the hotel's terrace of the hotel. A king size bed, a surface area of between 19 and 23 m².
- The generous space of an Executive room. From 23 to 26 m² and with a view on the terrace, spend a stay in absolute calm..
- The elegant and very Parisian design of a Deluxe room. Relaxation and special moments await you in this cocoon beautifully decorated with noble materials and clean lines.
- The Parisian chic style of a Junior Suite. With a surface area of between 27 and 33 m², let yourself be seduced by the lounge area designed for relaxation and the spacious and room. It can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
If you come with your family, some of the Executive and Superior rooms communicate through a private corridor to become a large family suite.
Services of impeccable quality
During your stay, take advantage of the interior terrace, a small island of greenery well hidden in the heart of the hotel. Far from the hustle and bustle of the capital's streets, treat yourself to a privileged moment to reconnect with the present moment and simply enjoy a coffee, a drink or a book in your hand.
To pamper yourself, the wellness area with fitness room and sauna is at your disposal. For an additional fee, book a body treatment or a massage session and treat yourself to a moment of pure relaxation.
Every morning, enjoy a healthy and tasty breakfast buffet. Start your day sipping coffee on the terrace, in the dining room or in the privacy of your room.
The James bar is open Tuesday through Saturday from 4:30 pm to midnight. For a break or an aperitif, let yourself be tempted by their wide selection of cocktails, accompanied by a gourmet board.
Are you coming to the Victoria Palace for a business trip? Upon request, the Katherine Mansfield Library can be used for meetings and professional gatherings or simply as a co-working space. It can accommodate up to 10 people and has everything you need to work serenely.
A hotel full of history
Founded in 1913, the Victoria Palace is an integral part of the history of 20th century Paris. Giorgio de Chirico spoke very highly of it as "one of the best hotels in Paris, perhaps the best". It has hosted many personalities from all walks of life:
Katherine Mansfield, New Zealand writer, who spent 4 months there in 1922 to write;James Joyce, Irish poet, who stayed there for more than a year in 1923;Jim Reeves, American country singer;Neil Armstrong, astronaut;Pele, Brazilian soccer player.
Today, the Victoria Palace is fully integrated into the 21st century. Renovated in 2020, connected, modern, comfortable and committed to an environmentally responsible approach, it is the ideal cocoon for an unforgettable stay in Paris.